January 28-29, 2018
The Brewers of Pennsylvania 2018 Annual Meeting will take place January 28-29 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Members-Only Social Event, 1/28/18 @ TBD 6PM – 9PM
- Members-Only Business Meeting, 1/29/18 @ TBD. 8AM – 3:30PM
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: COMING SOON
HOTEL: COMING SOON
FREE for Two (2) Members per Active BOP Brewer Membership. Must Bring 2 Six Packs or 2 Growlers of YOUR Beer.
FREE for One (1) Member per BOP Associate Membership. 2017-18 membership fees, $500, paid in advance of meeting. Additional attendees ($50 per person) must be approved in advance of meeting.
RSVP HERE COMING SOON
- 30-minute Education Session to event attendees at Members-Only Business Meeting.
- 2018 Annual Associate BOP Membership (12 mos).
- Exhibitor Table at three hour (3) Members-Only Social Event.
- Logo on convention material sent to all Pennsylvania Breweries.
- 2018 Annual Associate BOP Membership
- Exhibitor Table at three hour (3) Members-Only Social Event 1/28/18.
- Attendance at Members-Only Business Meeting 1/29/18.
If Associate Membership is already current at time of event:
- $250 Exhibitor Table at three hour (3) Members-Only Social Event 1/28/18. Attendee Passport w/ prize drawing will be played so all attendees are encouraged to visit each exhibitor.
RSVP HERE – COMING SOON
BOP reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the symposium, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
Loud, abusive, or defamatory language, harassment or other unprofessional or inappropriate behavior is not permitted at any time at the show. If such conduct is engaged in by a registrant, please be advised that BOP may cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party, and the registrant agrees to exit the premises immediately.
BOP has sole discretion over admission at all times and shall strictly enforce all show rules. Attendees agree to abide by these attendance rules, which may be updated at any time. Violators risk immediate confiscation of their show badge without refund and removal from the premises. Violators will not be allowed re-entry.
BOP, its sole discretion, reserves the right to decline the registration of any applicant that may violate national security or export compliance laws, including U.S. economic sanctions. Applicants must provide full, truthful information when registering, in accordance with registration terms and conditions.