Membership in the Brewers of Pennsylvania has its privileges. BOP General Counsel Ted Zeller has scheduled the below dates as 1 hour conference calls with BOP members (brewers-only) to discuss any and all legal questions. From licensing to liquor law, business, financing and tax law, Attorney Zeller will field your questions as they relate to your brewery, brew pub, start-up steps, etc.
Please mark your calendars for the following dates:
- March 7, 2017
- June 6, 2017
- September 5, 2017
- December 5, 2017
* Calls are scheduled for 10:00 AM
** Callers should RSVP to Robin Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Collection of Sales Tax for Retail Sales by Manufacturers of Malt Beverages
- Breweries Can Add Independent Tasting Rooms in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Manufacturers Permitted to Produce Alcoholic Cider
- Pennsylvania Brand Registration
- Summary of Pennsylvania Taxes Applicable to Brewers
- Off Premises Catering
- Gluten-Free Beer
- Manufacturers Selling on Sundays
- New York’s New Rules Regarding Small Brewer Termination Of Distributors
- Liquor Law Changes – January 2012
- Liquor and the Law: Dram Shop Liability, Liquor Licensing and DUI – March 2012
- Pa.L.C.B. Clarifies More Changes in New Act – Managers Required to Obtain RAMP Training – April 2012
- Mug Club Benefits – September 2012
BOP PARTNERSHIP WITH AUI ENERGY CONSULTING CAN HELP YOU SAVE $$$
The BOP affinity energy savings plan will ensure you are paying the least for your energy needs!
- Energy prices are volatile and commercial energy users are the most vulnerable to market price volatility.
- AUI Energy Consulting has been providing energy savings solutions since 1990!
- Many of our customers have been with us for over 20 years!
- AUI provides the customized attention, service and support you need to take full advantage of the deregulated energy market.
- Simply e-fax any recent Electric & Gas utility bill to: (215) 933-6887 or email to email@example.com for complete review of any potential savings.
“AUI has been our reliable advisor serving our energy needs for nearly two decades! Their steady performance and guidance has earned our loyalty in this highly competitive marketplace.” Bill Covaleski, Brewmaster & President, Victory Brewing Company
“We first became aware of AUI through the Brewers of PA Affinity Partnership. They provided us with all the information we needed and made the process very easy. We are saving 39% on our utility bills every month! I am happy to recommend AUI to any BOP member interested in savings on utilities.” Damien Malfara, President, Old Forge Brewing Company
Join these BOP members already saving: North Country Brewing, Sly Fox Brewing, Voodoo Brewing, Vault Brewing, East End Brewing, Round Guys Brewing, St. Benjamin Brewing, Crystal Ball Brewing, Molly Pitcher Brewing and Free Will Brewing.
2017 BOP SYMPOSIUM INDUSTRY PRESENTATIONS
- Retail Brewery Tap Room Storage Facility Compliance Checklist
- Brewpub Couplet with Restaurant Compliance Checklist
- Production Brewery Checklist
- Wood and Barrel Aging – Keystone Fermentation
- Music Licensing 101
- Great Beer is Not Enough: How Social Media can Create Raving Fans and Increase Consumer Demand
- Protect Yourself and Your Brewery
- Think Like a CFO
- Manufacturing Guide for Growth
2015 BOP ANNUAL MEETING INDUSTRY PRESENTATIONS
- Scott Grimes of Donaldson Filtration
- Andrew Enders of Enders Insurance Associates
- Brian Gregg of McNees Wallace Nurick
- Scott Ebert of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause
2014 BOP ANNUAL MEETING INDUSTRY PRESENTATIONS
- “Vampires, the Undead and Corporate Bullies: Effective Trademark Management to Avoid the Bloodsuckers” by Brian Gregg Esq. of McNees Wallace & Nurick
- “Environmental Management Systems for Brewers: Why You Need One” by Alva Mather Esq. of Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- “Brewing the Right Coverage: How Insurance Carriers are Tailoring Coverage for Craft Beer” by Andrew Enders of Enders Insurance Associates