October 11-12, 2018
October 11-12, 2018
The BOP 2018 Brewers Symposium, sponsored by TBD will take place October 11-12, 2018 in State College, PA.
- WELCOME RECEPTION 10/11/18 @ Days Inn Penn State (Centre Commons). 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Brewer Prize Drawing.
- SYMPOSIUM 10/12/18 @ Days Inn Penn State (Centre Commons), State College, PA 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- FREE BOP SWAG will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no cost to current members.
friday, october 12, 2018
The Business of Brewing.
The Science of Brewing.
The Network of Brewers.
The Brewers of Pennsylvania 4th Annual Mid Atlantic Brewers’ Symposium will be held at Days Inn Penn State, State College, PA. Sponsored by TBD, this awesome event is a one-day symposium featuring eight, 45 minute seminars and three, 15 minute info sessions from the leaders of the craft brewing industry.
With the science of brewing and business of brewing as the focus, attendees will be exposed to valuable resources and insight plus be given a unique perspective on Pennsylvania’s ever-changing craft beer landscape.
Days Inn Penn State, State College, PA
Call: 814.237.3020, Ref Code: CGBREW
(includes breakfast and lunch)
FREE – No cost for current BOP (Brewery or Associate) Members. Two person / representative max. Additional tickets are available at $50 per person.
$299 – Non Member Licensed Breweries (Limited space)
$99 – Homebrewers
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 Breakfast & Registration
- 8:30 AM – 8:40 AM: Welcome & State of the Union
- 8:40 AM – 9:00 AM Session
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Session
- 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM: Session
- 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM: Break
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Session
- 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM: Session
- 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM: Lunch
- 1:15 PM – 1:30 PM Keynote Speaker
- 1:30 PM – 1:45 PM: Session
- 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM Session
- 2:30 PM – 2:45 PM Break
- 2:45 PM – 3:00 PM Session
- 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM Session
3:45 PM – 4:30 PM Session
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM BOP Member Happy Hour @ TBD
For those attendees looking to decompress after a day of professional development, TBD will have a few BOP Member Beers on tap and welcomes brewers to stop by. Casual meet-up place for Symposium attendees.
$1,350 Symposium Sponsor (3 Total)
Speaking: Time will be allocated to give a short presentation (15 mins), or a demonstration if appropriate.
Signage: As a sponsor of the symposium, you are entitled to provide appropriate signage in the meeting room on the day of the Symposium.
Company Literature and Giveaway: During symposium, you will have the opportunity to distribute items of your company’s literature and gifts/giveaways at a display table.
Promotion: As a symposium sponsor, your company’s name and logo appear alongside other individual symposium option sponsors during proceedings, on the materials, on the BOP website and included with promotion to members and non-members.
Follow-up: Attendee email list will be provided for sponsor to further connect with attendees.
Exhibit: Sponsorship will include exhibitor table directly inside of reception area.
EXHIBITOR ($750 NEW ASSOCIATE MEMBER):
- 2018 Annual Associate BOP Membership
- Exhibitor Table at two hour (2) Social Event 10/11/18.
- Attendance at BOP Symposium 10/12/18.
If Associate Membership is already current at time of event:
- $250 Exhibitor Table at two hour (2) Social Event 10/11/18.
Attendee Passport w/ prize drawing will be played so all attendees are encouraged to visit each exhibitor.
BOP reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the symposium, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
Loud, abusive, or defamatory language, harassment or other unprofessional or inappropriate behavior is not permitted at any time at the show. If such conduct is engaged in by a registrant, please be advised that BOP may cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party, and the registrant agrees to exit the premises immediately.
BOP has sole discretion over admission at all times and shall strictly enforce all show rules. Attendees agree to abide by these attendance rules, which may be updated at any time. Violators risk immediate confiscation of their show badge without refund and removal from the premises. Violators will not be allowed re-entry.
BOP, its sole discretion, reserves the right to decline the registration of any applicant that may violate national security or export compliance laws, including U.S. economic sanctions. Applicants must provide full, truthful information when registering, in accordance with registration terms and conditions.
The Brewers Symposium is business casual or brewer attire.